Filtered showerheads that cost less and deliver effective water flow are some of the traits of this Culligan WSH-C125 Showerhead. It uses a technology that improves the quality of water and allows you to save on your utility bills. Don’t get fooled by its Green Product tag, as it can also offer multiple sprays setting while conserving water.
Design And Functionality of Culligan WSH-C125
These settings remove the bacteria and other deposits like chlorine, sulfur and bacteria automatically and give you a clean shower, every day. It is not a water softener but is a great alternative to getting a filtered water for showering. It is known to destroy 99 percentage of chlorine in water, which may otherwise result in cavities and itchy skin. It is very reasonable and its installation requires no special tool and can be done in minutes.
The structure is made of solid metal and the showerhead comprises of a plastic valve with multiple holes in it. There is a total of five spray settings that allow you to choose from modes like full body or maximum water coverage and many more. To add more to your relief, it is certified by NFC and can effectively filter the water for 6 months.
Pros of Culligan WSH-C125
• It is super easy to install and is reasonably priced.
• It eliminates chlorine presence in the water and purifies it when you the bath.
• The nozzles are clog-free and automatically clean up when the water flows.
• The replacement of filters is required every 6 months and is inexpensive.
• It is long lasting and has been independently tested for high effectiveness.
• It is certified by NSF and no chemicals will be found the water once it is dispensed from the showerhead.
• It has a warranty of 5 years and comes at a great price.
• You can detach it and carry it during your travels.
• It has multiple spray settings for the varied experience.
• Prevent iron and its rusting problems.
• A relaxed bath can be expected from this shower and its head.
Cons of Culligan WSH-C125
• The stream might be a little narrow for some people.
• For some people with big build may not find this decently pressured water shower very appealing.
• If you have more bathrooms, then installing a whole house filter system would be cheaper.
In conclusion, this Culligan WSH-C125 ShowerHead is the one that can be easily used to get a great shower and yet save money on water bills. Just lay back and enjoy a bacteria-free shower, every time you turn it on.